The Corbett Group partners with leaders to meet or exceed your organizational goals by inventorying and maximizing your strengths, improving the alignment between leader expectations and the performance of your teams, and improving the alignment between team members and team goals. Additionally, we provide leadership coaching and mentoring for high potential people of color expected to be future leaders in your organization.
We help leaders:
- Confirm roles and expectations
- Confirm career goals and plans
- Develop and leverage critical leadership skills and competencies
- Address leadership, peer and team member feedback
- Take team member trust and inclusion to the next level
- Anticipate and navigate organization challenges and opportunities
- Expand and sustain key mentor, sponsorship and client relationships
Our broad network of professional relationships enables me to quickly form alliances when necessary to provide a mix of resources and expertise to successfully help achieve your goals.
- Pursue and commit to high trust relationships with team members, peers and others
- Create collaborative and high performing team cultures
- Know, value each team member for who they are and what they bring
- Solicit and ensure all points of view are valued, heard and considered
- Take a vested interest in members’ successes and career aspirations
- Consistently role model desired personal, team and organization values
Coach and Mentor High Potential BIPOC (i.e., Black, Indigenous, People of Color)
We help high potential BIPOC members to:
- Own their careers
- Expand organization knowledge
- Expand critical skills and behaviors
- Solicit and leverage meaningful feedback from leaders, peers and teams
- Identify, expand and leverage mentor and sponsor relationships
- Understand and effectively navigate the political landscape
- Proactively identify opportunities to learn, grow and add value
BIPOC candidates for these mentor coaching services are high performing people in key roles, who model organization values, demonstrate a growing command of critical organization competencies and are identified as likely future leaders in the organization.
Benefits to the organization, include, creating an awareness for participants of the organization’s support of their success by offering a thoughtful coaching/mentoring process that strengthens their capabilities and the likelihood of organizational success.
Additionally, it can also improve retention, leadership bench strength, create a more inclusive leadership culture, and improve collaboration and decision making.
We help you:
- Put Yourself first and Prepare for Your Next Life Chapter
- Confirm your Personal Purpose
- Confirm Key Relationships
- Prepare for Your Transition
– Make Key Hand-offs
– Consider Your Ongoing Story/Legacy
– Let Go to Embrace and Live the Life You Want
– Decide Who, How and When to Say Good-Bye
– Confirm Key Questions, Initial Goals & Action
- Live your Best Life